Digital Marketing for Growth & Engagement.
You may be after a one-off consultation or coaching session, or plan to outsource your social media & digital strategy (and everything in between). Great news – my range of services including the following:
- Social Media & Digital Strategy & Implementation
- One-off project/ campaign support
- Coaching & Training (if you’d like to handle things yourself/ up-skill)
- Email Marketing – strategy, campaign planning, creation & automation
- Social Media Advertising Management
I am based in Seddon (it’s the unknown suburb sandwiched between Footscray and Yarraville in inner-west Melbourne) and service Melbourne & regional Victoria. However, thanks to the interwebs I will happily work with clients worldwide (via skype/ zoom).
Please view my services available below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact me to work something out to suit your needs & budget.
If there is something of interest below and would like to chat about working together, please book a free 15 minute Discovery Call below.
I follow a four pillar strategy process:
Social Media & Digital Marketing Strategy.
Strategies for social and digital marketing success and Custom Content Plans.
What is it?
If you’ve found yourself staring at your phone or computer screen unsure of what to post about and when. This package is for you!
Who is this for?
If you’re just after a quick tune up of your social media efforts, a content plan and outline so you’re not stuck for content ideas each week as well as a key outline of who your target audience is.
- A weekly content outline for 2x social media platforms of your choice
- Target Audience Review
- Custom content pillars (content buckets, key message and ways to demonstrate that content)
- A mood board & 3 x Canva templates*
- Hashtag sets for Instagram (if relevant)
All so you can get to posting on your social media channels with ease week on week. *You’ll need a Canva account set up so we can share these with you.
$561 incl GST
I’m not scared of strategy sessions, a SWOT analysis or analytics – but we certainly don’t hide behind “fluffy” lengthy strategy documents that are hard to understand & unpack.
I’ll get down to business for your business and deliver an actionable, and understandable Social / digital marketing strategy to build an engaged (and active) community for your brand.
Who is this for?
If you’re after a comprehensive digital marketing strategy this is what you need! Are you lookinf for someone to do all the thinking when it comes to reviewing your existing social and digital marketing efforts and making a roadmap for future success including an actionable implementation plan.
You’ll receive a PDF plan for social success. This includes:
- A questionnaire and initial 30minute phone call to talk about the focus of your strategy
- Development of goals and objectives based on your business goals
- A social & content audit
- Competitor benchmarking for analysis
- Identification of your ideal customer and target audinece
- Outline your sales process & USP (unique selling points) for purchasing from your business
- Digital Marketing Channel outline
- Plus a social media & digital marketing roadmap including a strategy document, social media content calendar + content pillars and tactic and tools for implementation and performance metrics
BONUS: 1hr coaching session to walk through the Strategy, action plan and answer any questions you may have.
Price: Enquire below or Download the Price Guide
Coaching & Consulting.
Choose from 1:1 consulting sessions to comprehensive social media strategy packages.
I know the difference having marketing support can make to a business. After working with both medium and large businesses in the past – it’s evident that having a marketing strategy and team is vital for business growth.
Unfortunately, I know too well the pressure small businesses face trying to keep up with digital marketing trends, social media changes (oh the algorithm!), coming up with content ideas and more! I understand the time constraints of both planning and implementing marketing activities.
If you’re stuck for content ideas, need an email content plan mapped out, are looking for training on using Instagram stories for business, going live on Facebook, a social media engagement strategy, hashtag ideas, or help coming up with Facebook Ads targeting ideas or campaign planning….
That’s where coaching services come in!
If you’re in need for of an in-house marketing team member (without the in-house price tag), you’re in luck. My 90/ 60 minute coaching services are a great way for you to get some quick action items, workshop ideas and have a holding hand to get your business moving in the right direction.
- A pre-session questionnaire to maximise our time together
- The session includes will cover areas of concern and objectives outlined in the questionnaire. Training, support, brainstorming + advice – available online via zoom or in-person (outside metro-Melbourne will incur travel fees).
- Post-session email overview + action items.
- 60 minute session: $154 incl GST
- 90 minute session: $198 incl GST
Click to book below. An invoice will be sent after booking is confirmed.
Enquire now about buying a package of three consults for 5% discount!
More now than ever – it is getting harder and harder to reach your ‘target audience’ through organic social media alone.
If you’re interested in driving traffic to your website (and converting that traffic into sales), or getting people to call or email you, book a service…. investing in paid advertising on Facebook & Instagram can help with that.
If you’re hitting that ‘boost’ button frequently on Facebook – I’m afraid to say that is not advertising – that is throwing your money down the drain! If you want to be confident running your own Facebook Ads, manage them and understand the results – my Facebook Ads Audit and Custom Training Session is for you!
What you’ll get:
- A custom Audit: review your Facebook Ads account, including any existing Campaigns, Adsets + audiences, ads and landing pages.
- Audience Set up: I will set up saved, custom and lookalike audiences.
- 1 month campaign strategy: For you to take away and set up with your training.
- 60 – 90 minute Custom Workshop Training: and I’ll take you through custom recommendations for campaign strategy, Adset delivery + set up new audiences, budgeting and campaign creative. and I will teach you how to manage your own advertising. Plus you’ll learn how to report & analyse your results to improve your ROI. Session available through Zoom/ in-person.
- An entire recording of the session.
- A takeaway Facebook Ads Audit + Training Reference Guide.
** You must have Business Manager, Facebook Manager + Pixel already Installed.
$682 incl GST
Click to book below. An invoice will be sent after booking is confirmed.
Our social media advertising services are affordable and results driven, helping connect your business to a targeted audience base, generating results (leads / sales) for your services/ products.
Social Media Advertising can help build your social media following, drive event registration, conversions and/or traffic to your website. We will work with you to develop a campaign that is optimal to your business and social media goals.
Monthly reporting is included to ensure your campaigns are delivering on your objectives.
Set up fee: Once-off set up fee of $308 incl. GST This covers the time to set up your Facebook Business + Ads Manager for service, social media systems, and creating any necessary advertising accounts and social media pages. This also includes campaign strategy, pixel optimisation + custom conversion set up, custom audience creation, research and review of any existing audiences.
Advertising Budget: Nominated by you. I don’t bill for you for your advertising budget – and realise this varies from business to business (hundreds, to thousands of dollars).
Monthly Retainer Management fee: From $682 inc GST
This price is my fee to manage your advertising campaigns. It does not include any advertising dollars to run paid ads on social media. It does, however, compensate us for the time it takes to manage your campaign – leaving you to run your business.
- Initial strategy consult meeting to discuss objectives and goals.
- Set up, management, and optimisation of multiple campaigns
- Quarterly + monthly strategy development – developing campaign funnels + advertising strategies for execution
- Audience set up – custom, saved and lookalike
- Set up of custom conversions and events as required
- Campaign Optimisation – including placement, budget and audience targeting
- Ad optimisation – editing and revision of campaign, adset and ad performance for optimal results
- Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of all campaigns including creative updates
- Weekly/fortnightly email summary with campaign updates
- Monthly report – breakdown against overall sales/ marketing budgets
- Monthly review/planning meeting (30 – 60 minutes)
*Three month minimum contract.
“Ali has made our transition into ‘clued on’ ads with social media easy and understanding. We are already seeing results and cannot wait for what else we can bring. I can’t thank Ali enough for her patience and understanding with my lack of knowledge regarding this topic, and no question was too much for her!”
Kimberly Mae – Limestone Coast Sleep School
“Ali was hands down amazing to work with. Her knowledge and skills she can bring are next to nothing, clear and concise communication and just easy to talk to about anything do with socials.”
Bianca – Murray Rivery Holiday Park
“Alison provided a thorough and professional audit on the Facebook advertising for my client. She assessed all of our ads to date and provided a great summary of steps to improve our targeting and performance at an important sales time (Christmas). Her understanding of Facebook is excellent and I’d highly recommend her businesses if you want to audit, improve or manage your Facebook advertising.”
Suzanne – Habitots
“Her thorough approach and sound knowledge of the Facebook adverts platform has meant Sole Motive has been able to maximise our relatively small budgets.”
Chris – Sole Motive